Friday, November 25, 2016

StyleWe Cozy Gray Dress

When I was approached by StyleWe to create a blog post, 
I was super excited to check out this new brand. 
What I did NOT know, was that it was going to take me FOREVER 
to pick out something great....because I loved EVERYTHING!!

StyleWe has a huge collection of clothing items with high fashion style and casual wear.
I picked out this cute gray dress.
I was amazed when it arrived in the mail with really nice packaging and excellent quality.
Needless to say... I'm very impressed with this company, so go check them out!





And I LOVE these pockets!
Perfect dress for this colder weather.

scarf//modcloth
dress//stylewe
extender slip//twirl boutique
shoes//american eagle via vinted

Hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!
xo_Lauryn

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric