Thursday, March 5, 2015

baby batman

I got this amazing little batman shirt from H&M and could not wait to style it!
Here is my handsome boy sporting his superman gear.
NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA.....
B A T M A N !


the cutest pictures always end up blurry with this kid.
the back of this shirt is the BEST part!

hat//custom order via golden coast baby
shirt//h&m

And since it is hard to see everything super amazing on the wiggly man, 
I created a flat lay of the outfit on polyvore.
My sweet bestie is the owner of Golden Coast Baby and is sick with pregnancy so I included a different hat option...

baby batman

Stay S U P E R.
xo__lauryn

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric