Monday, February 2, 2015

shabby apple//dare to design

So...most exciting thing ever! 

Shabby Apple is holding a fashion design contest called Dare to Design.
I of course had to enter some designs!
It is all being held on instagram with the hashtag #daretodesign.
If your design is chosen as a finalist by Shabby Apple, 
they will post your design on their account and the design with the most likes will be made 
into an actual Shabby Apple dress/skirt!! 
Awesome, I know.

Here are some of my designs. 
I have some posted on my blog's insta [@lovenotesbylauryn] and some on my illustration shop instagram account [@almostnoelle].
So go check them out plus all of the other amazing talented designers on there.
Comment me telling me your favorite one!



Happy Monday!
xo__lauryn

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric