Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Buffalo Trend

Happy Christmas Eve!
This holiday season has seriously flown by.
But before I miss the Christmas deadline, I want to share this cute holiday print.
Although it really can be worn before/after the holidays, it is a perfect holiday addition.

The Buffalo Plaid Everyone....
I have been loving the buffalo plaid trend.
It may not be a hot fresh off the market trend, but I love it!
I put together a little polyvore set with this beautiful print.

The Buffalo Trend

The Buffalo Trend by laurynashli1 featuring a knit infinity scarf

I also created a Christmas card this year for our sweet friends featuring the pretty plaid.


They are seriously the cutest family ever.
We love them!

Merry Christmas to all of you!
I hope your holidays are filled with love and happiness.

Love Always,
Lauryn.

No comments :

Post a Comment

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric