Wednesday, December 7, 2011

back to december: floral dresses and cardigans

welcome to day three in the back to december series!
here's day one and day two if you missed them!
i LOVE floral.
and i love cardigans.
taylor really knows how to rock her floral frock and cardi:


so i'm all about modesty
...and am not super comfortable wearing my bare legs with a short dress.
so i added some thick leggings:



i don't have a dog.
i am dying to get one for my birthday (the 28th of this month....i want a puppy!)
this is the dog of the home my sister nannys for. say hello to benny.


i did my hair in a side pony with a headband.
makeup: slightly winged eyeliner and red lips.


let's love taylor together. k!

7 comments :

  1. I love your take on the look you're beautiful I'd love you to add this to my what we wore and made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love Taylor Swift's style. Your hair is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you nailed it! I think I like the way you did it better than the way she did honestly.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole look and the dress is so cute!

    Be sure to grab the badge so others can join in and this week you can win a super cute Merci Maman charm bracelet, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love Taylor Swift!! And I absolutely adore this inspiration of yours re-creating her sweet style!!! I'm a fan now :) and I'm so looking forward to your next post!!! Thank you sweetheart for introducing your amazing blog to me :)
    Good luck!!!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! I love dresses and cardigans. So cute! I'd love for you to link up to my Feature Friday linky party.

    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/search/label/feature%20friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. That floral dresses and cardigans is so awesome and funky! It will look beautiful with my michele watches.

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric