Monday, August 15, 2011

"m" is for mock hair cut

i am really excited for this one. 
i cut my hair after the wedding last year thinking it was going to be a blast.
but it wasn't. i bawled. 
i vowed to never cut my hair again. ever. 
so no cute little bob cuts for me.
EXCEPT...
i figured out an alternative guys!!
the hair ladies always say, i can always cut off more, but i can never make it come back.
well this time you can! 


today i am going to teach you how to go:


now i realize my hair isn't even that long in the first place, but you get the idea right!
i tried to get my sissy to come from utah, but she was working.
you make do with what ya got!
and since i thought it would be hard to do this one taking pics of myself, 
i made you all a drawing.

no laughing.

if you want the image bigger just double click on it :)


isn't that fun!
don't forget to join in on the GIVEAWAY!!!
it ends on letter p! 
the more people the better the prize.
(are you sick of me saying all this yet!?)

HAPPY MONDAY!

10 comments :

  1. What a clever girl you are!!!! Now we just need you to figure out how to make us look skinnier and taller : )Thanks for visiting me at pollyspaper : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun idea! I like your doodles and you have super cute handwriting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a hairstylist and I think this an awesome idea and I love your illustrations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I have about the same length hair as you do, so I'm anxious to try it!
    -Shara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!! Link it up over here:
    http://imprintalish.blogspot.com/2011/08/frivolous-friday-2.html

    Frivolous Fridays is all about what 'you do' for yourself for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing.....I hope you will link up here:
    http://www.thegingerbreadblog.com/2011/08/sweet-saturday-v1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea, I"d never thought of this before! Thanks for coming to link up at the Weekend Wow Me party! Hope to see you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a change! Thank you so much for linking up at Savvy HomeMade Monday. I hope you will party again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for linking up...I hope to see you next week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's cool.. I love to play with my hair but only as long as I am at home. I need to work on my hair styling ability to carry it out.

    Thanks for linking up at Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner and adding to the fun. The party for this week is going on... hope to see you there again :)

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/tea-time-thursdays-4.html

    ReplyDelete

i love comments! thank you for taking the time to write me a message, and for making me smile. :)
{love} lauryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric